25ml sunflower oil
125ml semi-skimmed milk
150g self-raising flour
½ tsp baking powder
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 handful blackberries
1 dessert apple, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Sift the flour into a mixing bowl and add in the baking powder and cinnamon. Mix together, making a well in the middle.
- Pour the milk and egg into a separate bowl and mix together before transferring into the well along with the oil.
- Stir in sultanas, apple and blackberries.
- Line a muffin tray with paper cases and divide mixture between each.
- Bake for up to 15 minutes or until golden.
- Leave to cool on a wire rack.