1 block gluten free puff pastry
1 chorizo ring, sliced
1 jar apple sauce
Sat and pepper to season
1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Roll pastry until it measures about 30x45cm.
- Spread a thin layer of apple sauce over the pastry, leaving about 2cm gap around the edges.
- Layer over sliced chorizo.
- Brush beaten egg around the edges before rolling pastry from the short ends towards the middle. Brush with remaining beaten egg for the perfect golden finish.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the pastry roll into 12 slices.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper, place slices on top and bake until golden.
- Leave to cool before serving.